Wednesday 4 May 2016

Belated Bead Swap partner introduction

Well here i am with a very belated introduction to my Swap 'n' Hop partner!
Rachel Mallis Aka Mint

 And these are a few of her fab makes!




Rachel and i have been sending messages back and forth working out likes and dislikes and i must admit i changed what i was sending a couple of times just to add more of a challenge.
Rachel is studying Sculpture and has always had an interest in jewellery, which is wonderful as i took my degree in sculpture and turned to making jewellery and mini sculpture. 

After i sent my parcel it arrived very quickly and i think Rachel liked the goodies inside!
Take a look at her short film on face book to see how much.
I was on tender-hooks waiting for my parcel and was so happy once it arrived i opened it in a rush and then had retrace my steps to get a couple of photos of the fabulous boxes my goodies were packed in.
(I love boxes!)



And inside each one came more and more wonderful treats. I was slightly overwhelmed.
Here are some on my beading tray.
There are Enamels by 4Ophelia of Canada
Lamp work beads from Meital plotnik of Israel
Wooden tubes from New York
Lamp work focal by Janna Petrovna of Bulgaria
Some gorgeous Leather feathers made by Rachel herself
And a small extra box of goodies for me to use after the challenge!
I also got some wonderful teas from Rachel's friend at the camellias estate which were scrumptious.
Now time to get back to the beading mat.


1 comment:

  1. Ah! Sam! I didn't know you had posted this, so I am just now seeing it. I am so excited to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.